Find out more about equity release
Equity release plans are becoming an increasingly popular way for homeowners aged 55-95 to safely release cash from their home, to spend as they wish, before and during their retirement years. With many people’s homes being their biggest asset, it makes sense for equity release to be a part of a person’s retirement planning and these pages will help you learn more about it.
The Mail in partnership with Key Retirement, the UK’s No.1 independent equity release specialists, are offering all our readers a FREE 32-page guide to equity release as well as a FREE equity release calculator service, which allows you to find out how much cash you could release from your home.
Key’s expert advisers will search the whole of the market to find the very best plan to suit your individual requirements. A lifetime mortgage, the most popular type of plan, is secured against your home, just like a traditional mortgage. You can call Key today on 0808 156 26 74 to arrange a FREE no-obligation consultation with one of their expert equity release advisers. Through this consultation you can find out:
- How equity release works.
- Whether it is the right option for you.
- Which plans are available to you.
- What offers Key have exclusively secured with leading equity release providers that you could benefit from.
- How your entitlement to state benefits may be affected.
- How the value of your estate will be reduced.
- How you can guarantee an inheritance to your loved ones.
- How your health and lifestyle could help you release more money.
- How Key recommend plans approved by the Equity Release Council.
This is an equity release plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration. If you are considering equity release we recommend that you read through is it right for you? carefully.
Some of Key’s happy customers…
“The whole process from start to finish was smooth and very well explained.” Mr & Mrs Ault
“Key has given us the chance to be comfortable in old age. No worries.” Mrs Hall
“This has been the most stress-free encounter I have experienced. Thank you so much, I wish I’d have chosen this option earlier.” Mrs Craig